- Should you use React.FC for typing React Components — 20 May 2020
Typescript provides some interfaces to help with writing React components. React.FC is one of those interfaces that is used in a lot of apps to define a functional component. The question you should ask yourself is: should you use React.FC for Typescript react components?
- 7 Best Practices for Cypress — 17 April 2020
I recently refactored and improved a large test suite library that used Cypress as the main test automation tool. Here are some best practices and common mistakes I found for working with this library.
- Do you know the CSS box model? — 06 February 2020
How well do you know the CSS Box Model? Do you know the differences between the box-sizing properties?
- TypeScript 3.7 Features — 03 October 2019
Microsoft recently annouced the beta for Typescript 3.7. This has several useful features coming into the next version of TypeScript soon. My favourite is Optional Chaining.
- S.O.L.I.D. Principles — 16 May 2018
Code examples of the SOLID principles.
- Solving Google Interview Questions — 27 November 2017
- Solving Google Interview Questions — 24 November 2017
- The First Website I Built — 15 November 2017
The first ever website I created and how I tried to improve it.
- Track mailto and tel clicks in Wordpress with Google Analytics — 10 November 2017
How to easily add Google Analytics tracking code to mailto: and tel: anchor links.
- 1.1 Million SLOC — 28 October 2017
I have contributed 1.1 Million Source Lines of code (SLOC) to open-source.
- Static Analysis for Writing — 13 May 2017
A linter for english prose.
- Habit-Formation Methods — 01 April 2017
Methods to Form Habits for users of your app.
- How to Host unlimited Side Projects for free — 26 February 2017
Host unlimited side projects using GitHub pages!
- Automatic Sleep Tracking — 18 May 2016
How I track my Sleep to my Google calendar.